CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my very 1st pork embutido :)

the outcome of my product :)

while still on wrap and on steamer

Embutido is a Filipino style of meatloaf. This filipino food dish is one of the favorite to serve in some special occasions especially "Noche Buena" and "New Year's Eve.

An embutido is a type of sausage found in Spain and Latin America. It involves hashed meat, generally pork, seasoned with aromatic herbs or spices (pepper, red pepper, garlic, rosemary, thyme, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, etc.

Embutido
is one of my favorite too so I decided to made one last night and it was really good.I let my hubby to tried it and he like it too.This is his first time to eat embutido and he didnt complain about it.

Take a look on the pics above.


Post a Comment